One of the biggest problems that people have to face during home maintenance is the unavailability of ample storage space. This problem is especially challenging if you have a relatively smaller apartment. Following are some basic and simple storage hacks that will allow you to maximize the potential of your apartment :
- Make use of unconventional storage spaces.
- Make a dresser with drawers under the bed.
- Add hooks and small shelves to the doors of cupboards to increase storage space.
- Use elegant baskets for storage.
- Increase the usage of vertical space and make a lot of shelves.
- Use magnetic racks to hold kitchen utensils.
- Use hanging shoe racks behind cupboard doors to store more than just shoes.
- Put double bars in your closets.
- Use plastic containers to keep things organized.